Tutorial: Connect Xbox/Playstation Wireless Controller to Firestick
The Amazon firestick by default can pair Xbox One & Playstation Dualshock 4 wireless controllers. Amazon also has their own brand of gaming controller, but why spend money on something you already have.
Let's get this working.
1. Open the Fire TV menu and choose Settings.
2. Select Controllers and Bluetooth Devices.
3. Select Game Controllers.
4. Choose Add a new game controller.
5. Press and hold down the button on your controller to power on the controller. The light on the Xbox button will pulse off and on, which indicates the controller is not yet synced to your firestick.
6. Press and hold the “connect” button on the controller within 20 seconds of pressing the “connect”. Your controller’s “connect” button is located at the top left side of the controller.
7. Once your Fire TV Stick finds your controller, it will show its name on the screen.
8. With the Firestick remote, confirm pairing using your remote.
Then your all set.
The Amazon app store has different games, including classic Sega Genesis games. Working on a tutorial for a classic game emulator that will play the great classic video games.